tattoos

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Costume Idea: Roy Lichtenstein pop girls



My girlfriend Danyelle asked me to help her brainstorm an idea for her next halloween costume. The first thing I thought was "Awww!" -- cause I thought it was cute that she's already thinking of her halloween costume, and it's only January.

I've seen this idea, but only until recently when I was viewing the Fam Irvoll Spring 2011 collection that I realized what a super fun costume this could be. And fairly easy too! I'm now thinking BOTH me and Danyelle could do this idea, haha.

Fam Irvoll Spring 2011
















You can also have a lot of fun with the thought bubble too. My fav is this one:

And here are some other cool things I found online:

Super fun leggings and heels...


But I'd probably be more comfortable in these.



I'm soooooooooooo in love with this manicure idea...



You can view some awesome nail ART -- click HERE!




xoxoxo...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger